Monday, May 7, 2018

The Assignment (Book Review)

Many times throughout my life, I have wondered what my purpose in life is. As a Christian, I know that my main purpose here is to live for God and serve others. But, I have always felt like I didn’t know what my talents were or if I was serving where I was meant to be.

The Assignment is a book by Dr. Devon Blanton that was inspired by these constant questions. The desire to find purpose is something we all have. Some people go their entire life and feel as though they never found their purpose. Is your purpose right in front of you? Many people give up because they measure the way the world measures success.

This read offers perspectives that are unique. We all have a purpose in this life. An assignment. This book just might point you to an ‘aha’ moment. Your purpose may be right in front of  you and you never even knew it.

I enjoyed reading this book. I was given a complimentary copy in return for my honest review. The Assignment can be purchased on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment