Monday, April 16, 2018

Party Central (Things To Do In Arkansas Series)

When I originally started this blog, it was going to be centered around my family’s adventures while out and about here in Arkansas. It has since taken on an “all things momma likes” kind of theme. But, summer is right around the corner and we have started adventuring a little more again since our baby is now a two-year-old that likes adventure as much as the rest of us. So, with that comes my first post in the “Things To Do In Arkansas” series.

During Spring Break, we visited Party Central in Bryant with our church group. Party Central is toddler heaven! An entire room full of inflatables for hours of jumping fun. My two-year-olds favorite was the slide. This particular Party Central seems to be geared towards younger kids and while it was a lot of fun for my toddler and our church groups younger kiddos, I would not choose this as an outing with my older two in tow.

I didn’t notice any concession stand available, but did see smaller items like candy that was available for purchase. The staff was very friendly and the building was very clean.

Party Central has birthday party packages and can be booked for family reunions, church group outings, etc. They also offer scheduled open jump days throughout the year. Open jump entry fee is affordable and party packages seem comparable to other like businesses.

For more information visit Party Central









No comments:

Post a Comment