Saturday, June 29, 2013

Easy Peasy Homeschool Curriculum

Several of the homeschool support groups I am a member of are buzzing about Easy Peasy Homeschool. Awesome resource so I thought I'd pass it along so that others can enjoy it as well. A Christian homeschool mom of 6 put all of her children's assignments online from preschool through high school, has made it available to everyone and it's FREE! The grade levels and courses all include 180 days of assignments/lessons. I probably should also say that this is a Christian curriculum, in case that is a concern for some of you.

I have looked over the site and have not decided whether I will try and use this as a stand alone complete curriculum or if I will just supplement here and there using it. I love the fact that Bible lessons are included and will probably use that feature on a daily basis. The grade levels and individual courses are easy to find on the side bar, so it is fairly easy to navigate. All lessons are done online and are intended to be college prep, so for me that is another plus!

I wish this would have been available when I first started homeschooling 6 years ago! This is an awesome find, especially for new families that have no idea where to start or what to do. The mere fact that it took hours upon hours of time and hard work for this mom to put this together and then offer it to everyone FREE is a blessing. This is also great for families that are on a tight budget but still want to homeschool, families that are struggling with health problems, families where both parents have to work outside the home or if you are like me, just need a break from all the planning that goes on in our environment. I encourage you to take a look at the Easy Peasy website and see what it has to offer!

There is also a Facebook group here~://www.facebook.com/EasyPeasyAllInOneHomeschool as well as a blog you can follow. Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment