Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Let The Little Children Come


That's exactly what Jesus says! He loves all of his children, especially the little ones. 

One of the most important and dear things to me is teaching not only my children, but my Sunday School and AWANA children about the one true God. Teaching them verses that they hide in their hearts forever to refer back on as they grow. Reading stories to them and seeing their eyes light up as they realize they do relate to Jesus and that Jesus will always be by their side. No matter what.

I was so excited to be able to review this gospel tract teaching kit. Not only can I use this with my Sunday School class, but AWANA class as well. John 3:16 is the Sparks key verse. This verse is contained on one of the animated tracts. Really cool learning tool that will keep the attention of even the youngest. The striped plastic sheet gives the illusion of moving images when you slide it left to right.

The FlipAbouts were also a favorite with the kids. You can fold it horizontally, turn it counterclockwise and even open just like you would a book. Such a fun time while learning the gospel. 

The Pop-Up Tracts are great, as well. This has been a type of learning tool I gave used in my classes for years because, well, kids are fascinated by pop-ups. They are drawn in by the 3-D images. These gospel tracts are beautifully illustrated and the gospel message of salvation is sound. 

Also included for sampling was bracelet kits which I have not used with my class yet. But, they are a great resource and will be a great craft for kids to wear as a reminder of their salvation. I will be ordering these kits to use in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment