Monday, December 4, 2017

Adored 365 Devotional

The grace of Jesus and my faith is what gets me through life. It is important to me that my children are rooted in His word, now more than ever. They are teenagers. This world can be so cruel, but no matter what life throws our way, Jesus is there. Walking beside us every step of the way.

This devotional is a beautiful book full of encouragement, love and hope. It is perfect for my teen daughter as she loves to journal and this devotional contains a space on each beautifully desidned page just for that.

I actually am in love with this devotional myself and have read many of the devotions. While this may be geared towards teen girls, I think this would be a great gift for any teen girl or woman. It is full of "the good stuff." 






No comments:

Post a Comment