Monday, October 28, 2013

Pizza Soup

A friend shared this recipe awhile back. It was something new and different to me and sounded good. It has now become a favorite of mine and I make it often. It is a hearty, comfort soup that is a change from the ordinary.

Ingredients-
4 zucchini
16 oz Italian Sausage
14 oz pizza sauce
4 c water and 4 beef cubes
28 oz can Italian diced tomatoes
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 of 5 oz bag pepperoni ( I love pepperoni, so I use the whole bag)
Medium onion
8 oz can mushrooms

Directions-
First, cook sausage and drain. Chop zucchini and onion. Add all ingredients together in a large pot and let simmer for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. This looks good. I think we will have to try this recipe this week. I found your site on the Bloggy Moms November Blog Hop.
    Two Chics And A Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has become a favorite of mine. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete